1. Go to Event->Event Info tab. Scroll down to “Athlete Registration Pools” and click on the blue “Create Registration Pool”
2. You will be re-directed to a Program form. Complete the top 4 rows of information.
3. All checkboxes are set to default for the appropriate settings to create a guest player pool for the event. You do NOT need to edit the pre-selected checkboxes.
4. Text Boxes – can be edited as needed
a. Welcome message
b. Notification Emails
c. Payment Terms
d. Agreement Text
e. Confirmation Email
5. Once completed, select the blue “Save” button at the bottom
6. Navigate back to the Event on the left sidebar: Scheduling->Events
7. Go to Event->Event Info and go to the Athletic Registration Pool. Select the newly created player pool from the drop down.
8. Your Guest Player Pool has been created and linked to your event! To view registrations, go to Programs->Programs List on the left sidebar and search for the program name within the populated list.
9. Now that your registration has been created, you can also locate your player pool link under your programs module so that it can be posted on any public facing platforms for players to access: