As long as the event director is allowing the ability, coaches/managers can access their team and remove any players/coaches from an event roster.
- From your coach/manager account click on the "Team Management" module:
- From your team list, click on the name of the team you are working on:
- Locate and click on the "Rosters" module:
- Click on the event drop down and select the event that you're working on and then click "Search":
- For any players that you're removing from the event roster, click on the red "x" on the right side of the page for that player:
- When you click on the x, you will be prompted with a message to ensure you're wanting to indeed remove the player from the event roster:
- Once you click "OK", that player will be removed from the event roster.