Tryout setting for program registration. Quicker program and provides new players a tentative role with the club and the ability to remove the role via email if they do not make the team or decline the invitation.
When selecting tryout, you will have the option to activate the player's role immediately when they've completed the registration, or if you prefer not to have roles created for these players, due to it only being a tryout, you can leave it deselected and a role with your club will not be created.
- From your Dashboard, on the left-hand slide click Programs and then select Programs from the drop-down menu. Next, click New Program.
- The top of the page will ask basic information about your program: program name, seasonal year, program dates, age method, website URL, accounting code, and merchant profile
Description: text-box that allows you to input a general description of your program
Welcome Message: this is a dialog box that will pop up to users on the program registration screen before they begin the registration process
Notification Emails: any email address placed here will receive an email notification when a player registers for the program.
Reply to Email: this is the "reply to" email for registrants, leave blank if you do not want an email address registrants can reply to.
The dialog boxes below provide you with the option to require basic information from the registrant. It also allows for you to open the registration for up to four different roles, including Player, Coach, Manager, and Referee.
This is where you will click the checkbox next to Tryout to mark this program as a tryout registration. Here you can choose
Note: When selecting tryout, you will have the option to activate the player's role immediately when they've completed the registration, or if you prefer not to have roles created for these players, due to it only being a tryout, you can leave it deselected and a role with your club will not be created.
Require Handwritten Signature: This will require a handwritten signature acknowledging the user has understood the registration and cannot proceed to the payment without signing.
Ask For Parent Information: If you require parental information you can also require more than one parent's information.
Allow player to select team: A player can select the team (you will need to create the teams first).
Affiliation: The registrant will have the selected Affiliate name attached to their User account automatically when they complete a Program Registration through your Organization.
Competitive Level: The registrant will have the selected Competitive Level attached to their user account automatically when they complete a Program Registration through your Organization.
Photo Required For: If you want a player photo or not.
College Profile Referral: A third-party College profile (Default will publish/ None will not show this to the user).
Registration Insurance: A third-party insurance for parents to insure the registration (Default will publish/ None will not show this to the user).
Payment Terms: standard payment terms will be present by default, however, you can overwrite the standard text and enter your club's own payment terms if needed.
Agreement Text: this area allows you to enter text the registrant will acknowledge when completing the registration.
Printable Agreement Text: this area allows you to enter text the registrant can download and print after the registration.
Confirmation Email Text: In this area, you can enter a custom confirmation email the registrant will receive after registration is complete.
After you have selected and entered all the information on this program setup page, click Save at the bottom to continue.
After clicking Save, five new tabs will appear at the top of your page including Programs(when clicked on you will see Program List and Program Registrations), Registration Form, Registration Fees, Appearance, and Features.
- You can add any custom questions in "Form Registration", add fees if you charge for tryouts in "Fees & Payments", and customize the public page with "Appearance". Then you are ready to post your tryout link
- Once you have your players registered for your tryout you can use the email tool in Programs > Program Registrations.
- Use the filters and the multi-select tools to group your players to message next steps.
- You will follow the same steps as mentioned previously to also approve players which can be done either individually or in bulk. Once you mark players as Approved, they will be sent an automated email if one was set up in the program.
A green check mark will show under the Approved column next to the player's name.