- There are two steps to submit your background screening. Please be sure to read to the end of this article.
- Your US Club Soccer requirements will appear on your dashboard once your org admin/club registrar:
- Adds you to GotSport with a role of Staff/Org Admin, Coach, Manager or Player; and
- Assigns you the appropriate Affiliation (USCLUB) & Competitive Level (Competitive, Rec, etc.).
- Please be sure you are logging into your GotSport account using the same email address used by your org admin/club registrar.
- NOTE FOR ORG ADMINS/REGISTRARS: If you do not have the option to select USCLUB as an affiliation when adding a player, coach or manager to your org in GotSport, please submit a ticket to US Club Soccer's member administration team via this form.
- To be eligible for the 2022-23 registration year (July 1, 2022 - July 31, 2023), background screening must be completed on or after June 1, 2021.
Log in to your account (How to Login)
2) You will now be redirected to your DASHBOARD. If you are viewing your personal information, click on DASHBOARD in the menu bar, and locate the USCLUB background check requirement.
- If your status is Fulfilled for the applicable season, no further action is necessary.
- If your status is Required, Expired or something similar for the applicable season, please click Details next to the background check requirement and proceed to Step #3 below.
Click Submit New Report.
Fill out all information, review all acknowledgements, and click the checkbox for each acknowledgement if you agree. Sign your name on the signature line (works with mouse or touchscreen) and save your signature. Lastly, click the Submit button on the bottom of the page to submit your report.
If your club has purchased prepaid credit for your background check, click Submit.
If no credits are available, click Credit Card Checkout, input your credit card information, select the Yes Agree To Payment Terms checkbox, and click Pay.
Continue and submit your application via JDP, US Club Soccer’s background screening provider
You will now receive an email from JDP and US Club Soccer to complete part 2 of the background screening application. YOU ARE NOT DONE UNTIL YOU HAVE CLICKED ON THE LINK IN THE EMAIL AND SUBMITTED PART 2 OF THE BACKGROUND CHECK APPLICATION. The email will look like the below:
If you do not receive the email, you can access your unique background check link by:
- Repeat steps #1 and #2 above
- Click the Link button in the Quick App column next to your application submission. You will then be redirected to JDP's website to complete part 2 of the background screening application.