This article will demonstrate how to complete the SOR- Adverse Eligibility Review for US Club Soccer Risk Management Requirement.
- Log in to your account (How to Login)
You will now be redirected to your DASHBOARD. If you are viewing your personal information, click on DASHBOARD in the menu bar, and locate the SOR- Adverse Eligibility Review requirement.
- If your status is Fulfilled for the applicable season, no further action is necessary.
- If your status is Required, Expired or something similar for the applicable season, please click Details next to the SOR- Adverse Eligibility Review requirement and proceed to Step #3 below.
- Click Submit New Report.
- Fill out all information, review all acknowledgements, and click the checkbox for each acknowledgement if you agree. Lastly, click the Submit button on the bottom of the page to submit your report.
- Submission of this self-certification form initiates the SOR- Adverse Eligibility Review process, which is then completed internally by US Club Soccer administrators and involves checking the person being registered against the various disqualification and suspension lists. The status will be updated once that process is complete. No further action is necessary by the person being registered unless contacted by US Club Soccer.