1) Log in to your account (How to Login)
2) Click on CLUB MANAGEMENT
3) Click on Roster Builder
4) Choose the League you affiliated your teams to in the dropdown and click submit
5) You can now start adding your players, coaches, and managers to teams.
- The first list of names on the left will represent players that can be added to teams.
- The teams you have affiliated with the league will show up on the right
- You can use your filters at the top of the page to filter out which players you want to add
- You can switch between your list of players and your list of coaches by click on these buttons
6) For Players: Select the checkbox next to the players you want to add and then click ADD TO TEAM above the team name on the right
For Coaches/Managers: Click and drag the coach from the left hand column to the team on the right hand column
NOTE: All users you are adding to teams will be checked for the basic rosters rules of AGE and ROSTER LIMIT(26). You will see a status report after you attempt to add the users to the team. If there is an error indicated when attempting to add a user to a team, then that player can not be added to that team under the current US Club Soccer roster rules. If you think this is in error, please reach out to your US Club Soccer General Manager.
7) Your players, coaches, and managers will now be added to the team. Continue this step until you are ready to purchase the memberships.
Note: You will see a series of icons next to the players, coaches and managers. If this is the first time the player, coach, or manager has been added to the team, then they will only see the YELLOW YIELD SIGN and RED DOLLAR SIGN.
- The YELLOW YIELD symbol next to a player, coach, or manager indicates that the requirements for that user have not been checked. NOTE: This does not mean the requirements are not fulfilled. This just indicates that they have not been checked yet. They will be checked on the next step.
- The GREEN CHECK BOX symbol next to a player, coach, or manager indicates that the requirements HAVE been checked and are completed.
- The RED DOLLAR SIGN symbol next to a player, coach, or manager indicates that that user has not been paid for yet.
- The GREEN DOLLAR SIGN symbol next to a player, coach,or manager indicates that that user has been paid for.
- A player, coach, or manager card will only be available on JULY 1 when both the GREEN CHECK BOX and the GREEN DOLLAR SIGN are present next to the player, coach, or manager.
8) Once ready to purchase the memberships for a particular team, click on the REFRESH OR PURCHASE BUTTON next to that team's name.
9) The system will now check all requirements. Any users missing a requirement will have a red error message next to their name. You can still purchase a membership for all users listed, however, the player card will not be available for any user still missing a requirement.
10) If you want to continue to purchase the memberships, click on the SUBMIT button. If you want to not continue with any players, click off of the pop up and click the red X next to the users you want to remove.
11) The users have now been added to your cart. You can now proceed to payment for those users by clicking on VIEW SUMMARY, or you can add more players to your cart by clicking on REGISTER ANOTHER TEAM and repeating from STEP 6.
12) You will now be in your cart. Click on PAY NOW and enter your credit card on the pop up to complete payment. Once done, you will receive confirmation of your payment and your memberships are now successfully purchased.
Note: You can review all users in your cart by clicking on DETAILS at the top of the page. When reviewing the players, the Invoice ID and Payment ID will be blank until payment is submitted.
You can remove memberships from your cart by clicking the "Delete" button.
Note: You only have the option to remove memberships from your cart that have NOT ALREADY BEEN PAID FOR.
Click SUMMARY at the top of the page to return to your cart. Make sure to choose the correct seasonal year in the drop-down menu.
13) Return to step 12 and complete payment. You have now successfully purchased your memberships