Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your account and navigate to the desired event. Click on the "Match List" option.
- In the match list, you have two options: a) To view matches with the user's timezone, select the "User Times Zone" setting. b) Alternatively, you can click "Show Venue Timezone" to display the venue's timezone.
- When in the venue timezone mode, you will notice that both the venue time and the user time are displayed in the match list:
- The venue time indicates the local time of the match based on the venue's timezone.
- The user time indicates the local time of the match based on the user's timezone.