For any players/coaches/managers attending a Disney Soccer event, below are instructions to complete the required participation waiver.
Note that only users with an existing account will be able to complete the waiver.
- Access and provided link to the waiver and click on it to begin
- You will see a page similar to this appear:
- If you have an existing account, enter your email/user ID and your password in the designated fields.
- If you do need to reset your password, click on "Forgot Password" and then you'll proceed to a screen where you can enter your user name to reset.
- If you are completing an adult waiver for yourself, the click on the "Register" button for your name:
- Enter all of the information in the available fields for the user in which the waiver is being completed and then click "Save":
- You will then be prompted to enter a "Two Factor Authentication" to proceed with the form, which will be sent to your provided email address. When received, enter the code and click "Save":
- Next you will be able to read all of the content in the waiver:
- After you have read all of the text, you will get to the bottom of the page where you will need to complete all three of the following:
- With your mouse or trackbad, sign the waiver
- Type your full name in the Enroller Full Name text box
- Click the check box next to the "I Consent..." language
- When all three of these items are completed, you can then click "Save and Submit Form" and that will complete the submission of your waiver.