GotSport has created the capability for an event director to customize the event standings table on the public pages. Specifically, the standings customization:
Below are the four different types of Standings Formats' that are available:
- Standard Format: Provides columns for Matches Played (MP), Wins (W), Losses (L), Draws (D), Goals For (GF), Goals Against (GA), Goal Differential (GF) and Points (PTS). Order of teams is based on POINTS.
- Points Per Game Format: Same columns as the Standard Format but includes an additional column – Points Per Game (PPG). Order of teams is based on POINTS PER GAME.
- Points Per Game with average GD, GA, GF: Includes the same columns as Points per Game Format but displays the average goal differential, the average goals against and the average goals for. Order of teams is based on POINTS PER GAME.
- Standard (show PPG in Standings Table): Identical to Standard Format but shows PPG also. Order of teams is based on POINTS.
After selecting an Event, click the Scoring tab:
Scroll down to the “Exclude Columns from Standings Tables” drop-down. One or more exclusions can be selected, click Save. The exclusions selection can be:
- Wins Losses Draws: This will not show any wins, losses, or draws
- Goal Info: This will not show GF, GA, or GD
- Points: This will not show the Points earned for wins, losses, or draws
Based on the selected exclusions the standings table that displays on the Public Schedule will appear as follows:
Checking all exclusions or Select All:
Excluding Points and Goals Info: