This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to submit a support ticket to a state as a club, and how to view responses from the state.
Submit Support Question
- From the "Dashboard", click "Affiliations" at the top of the page.
- Click the blue "Available Forms" button located on the right-hand side next to your state association.
- Choose the "Select" option next to the "Club Support Tickets" form.
- Select “Register” next to your GotSport account You will then fill out each page of the form.
Click Save at the bottom of the first page.
Then choose your club from the dropdown and click "Continue".
Answer all registration questions and click "Continue" at the bottom of the page when completed.
The last page will show that your support ticket has successfully been submitted to your state.
Viewing State Response
To view your state’s response, click on the "Club Management" module from your dashboard, and then select "Forms and Requests". You can either click "Search", and all registrations will be listed. Or you can select the name of the form from the dropdown and then click "Search".
When you see your ticket, click on the ID number.
- Here you will see the state’s response. If you have another question or need more explanation, you can type your question/response in the textbox provided. Then click "Save".