This article will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to answer support tickets from your clubs, and how to escalate a ticket to the GotSport State team.
Answer Support Question
- To view/answer a support ticket, the state association will click on the chat icon located in the top-right corner. There will be a blue notification next to the icon, letting you know there has been a support ticket submitted.
- Click on the number that coordinates with the “Pending” column next to the support ticket form. In this case we will click on the number “1”.
- Here you will see all support tickets that have been submitted. Click on the ticket ID. This will show the question that has been submitted along with the URL and/or screenshots of where the issue is occurring.
- Type your answer in the textbox provided. You can also upload screenshots by clicking the “Edit” button. Once completed, click “Save”.
After clicking "Save", you will then see your response back to the club.
- The last step of answering a support ticket is to change the status of the ticket by clicking on the “Status” dropdown and selecting the “Approved” option.
- The purpose of this step is to ensure that the club receives an email notification that their ticket has been addressed and a response has been sent by a state admin.
- Note that if/when a club responds to a ticket that has been approved, the status will change back to “Pending” as well as an additional notification being sent to you.
Escalating Ticket to GotSport
If a state receives a question/response they are unable to answer, they have the option to escalate the ticket to the ”GotSport State” team.
To do this, click on the “Assigned To” dropdown and choose the “GotSport State” option.
- Our team will then receive a notification of the support ticket once it has been escalated from the state association.
- We will view the ticket in the same fashion that the state did initially and then type our response back along with any screenshots that may be needed.
Note: The most recent response will be at the top of the list.
- When complete, we will mark the ticket as “Approved” an you will receive an email notification when this has been done.
You will be able to respond if needed, and the ticket will change back to “Pendin”g for our team’s review.