This article will demonstrate how you can bulk send a message to multiple teams. Instead of creating the message from scratch, you can now input a template to help make your process more efficient.
- You can create the template by clicking Communications > Dashboard > Templates tab at the top. From there you can click New Template
- After creating the Template, click Save at the bottom
- Navigate to your Event by clicking Scheduling > Events > Onto the name of the event you're working on.
- Click onto the Registrations tab from within the event
- Check off the teams you wish to send the message to. You can also click the Bulk action check box
- Click the Send Message button that appears after clicking onto the team(s)
- After clicking Send Message, a new window will open. Towards the top right you can click "New Template"
- Click the Dropdown Menu that reads "Add Template", select the template you've created.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Save
NOTE** if the coach does not see the email, have them check the spam/junk folder. The email comes from email@example.com and the email will look like this: