This article will provide Club Admins with a step-by-step guide of how to view coaches with a missing coach certification requirement within their club. Additionally, this article will show how a club admin can email these specific coaches to complete the requirement.
- From your Dashboard, select Club Management and then select Coaches from the dropdown.
- Click the Requirements Status filer and select Incomplete.
- Click the Requirement Type filter and select Eastern New York - Coach Certifications.
- Click Search.
- To send a message to your coaches who have an incomplete coach certification requirement, click the checkbox at the top of the list and select Send Message from the bulk actions options.
- Here you will type the message you would like to send to your coaches who have a missing coach certification requirement. In the message, you can include the support article link - How to Complete the Coach Certification Requirement.
- When finished with writing your message, you can either click Save (to send at a later date) or Send Now at the bottom of the page.