This article will provide ENY coaches a step-by-step process of they can complete the ENY Coach Certification Requirement.
- Once logged in to your GotSport account, click the Dashboard tab.
- Click Details next to the the Coach Certifications requirement.
- First click Check Records. This tool is to see if you have any certifications that can be pulled over from the Learning Center into your GotSport account.
- If a certification has been found, you will see a new Report ID with an Approved status, and the requirement is now marked as Fulfilled on your Dashboard.
- If a certification is not found, you will need to complete the requirement by uploading your certificate. Follow the steps below for the upload process.
- Click Submit New Report.
- Complete the coach certification requirement by filling out the information accordingly, including uploading a copy of your coach certificate.
- To download your certificate from the USSF learning center, log in to your account by clicking here.
- Select Coaching Education.
- Click on your photo in the top right corner of your screen and select Profile from the dropdown. On the next page you will be provided with the option to download your certificate.
- When you have finished completing the coach certification requirement, click Submit at the bottom of the page.
- The Coach Certification Requirement will now show as Pending on your Dashboard. Once the league has approved your submission, the status will change to Fulfilled.