This is the starting point for all steps required to create a Program Registration. The below articles will demonstrate how to build your club's online program registration. They have been divided and placed into different sections.
Step 1: Program Setup 🎥
- This article will demonstrate how you can create the 'shell' of a program and input all of the basic settings based off of your Clubs preference.
Step 2: Registration Form 🎥
- Registration Forms, an integral step of the registration, can be used for questions you want answered by the registrants, such as T-Shirt Size, or preferred team. As well as can be used for uploading documents such as Birth Certificates.
Step 3: Registration Fees 🎥
- This article will demonstrate how to set up your fees for the registration so you can collect money.
Step 4: Appearance 🎥
- This article will demonstrate how you can customize the look and feel of your program registration to fall more inline with your clubs colors and appearance.
Step 5: Features 🎥
- While not required, Features can be an extremely useful tool for adding supplemental costs, or discounts, to a program registration.
Step 6: Adding a Birth Certificate 🎥
- This article will demonstrate how to set up a Birth Certificate Repository for collection during registration.
Step 7: Adding Medical Release Forms
- This article will demonstrate how to set up a form to gather and collect health care provider information
Step 8: Opening a Program Registration 🎥
- The final step, opening your registration so your registrants can complete the program!