A User is defined by someone who uses the Got Sport system, but is not considered a Player, Coach, or Manager. Perhaps a Scheduling Coordinator or a Billing Administrator.
- From the Dashboard, click on the Users' tab.
- Click Add User.
- Enter in the user's Email Address and First and Last Name while the Date of Birth and zip code is optional. Then click Search.
Note: Their email address will be their new username.
- The system will search for an existing user. If the user already exists, click Request Role Approval. This will send an email to the user to accept their admin role to the club.
- If the user does not exist, you will be prompted to create an account for them. You can fill in all of the information for them, but the only required information to proceed will be the Role, First Name, Last Name, Email/UserId, and password. (Name and email and will auto-populate based on your search criteria).
- When complete, click Save.