In your admin account, you have the capability of creating features. These features can be globally created to be accessed for programs, tournaments, leagues, contracts, etc., or just created for one-time use.
- From your Dashboard, select Features on the left-hand side.
- This page will list all features you have created in the past, with the ability to filter through them with the use of the filters at the top of the page.
- To create a new feature, click + New Feature.
From this page, you will be prompted to enter information regarding this feature:
- Name: The name of the feature.
- New Category or Category: You have the ability to categorize these features. You can either create a new one when adding this feature or selecting an existing category from the drop-down.
- Description: Brief description of this feature.
- Gender: You can control which gender this feature is applicable to.
- Age From & Age To: You can control what ages this feature is applicable to.
- Available After: If this feature is available after a certain amount of registrations, you can set that number here (i.e. Family Discounts).
- Start Date & End Date: You can control the time frame in which this feature is available.
- Maximum Quantity: This is the number of total times this feature can be used because it is no longer available.
- Amount: This is the amount of money applied to this feature.If you wanted to apply a discount of $25 off for this feature, then you would put "-25" in this section. If the feature is an added bonus and was for $25, then you would put "25" in this section.
- Voucher Code: If you want to make a Feature available to a specific registrant and not have it published on the Features page, you may create it with a Voucher Code. Once entered by the registrant on the Features page, the Feature will show as available to be selected
- Required: With this box selected, you are requiring this applicant to select the feature.
- Default Selected: With this box selected, if applicable to the registration, this item will be selected by default.
- Active: With this box selected, the feature is able to be selected/applied.
- Global: Checking this box off will make this feature globally accessible as a Quick Add feature in any program, tournament, league, contract, etc.
- Click Save at the bottom once completed.
What Next? Click Here to see the full 8 Step Process: https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022257254-Creating-Registration-Program