How to Create a Feature in a Program
Note: The Available After box will only appear when you are under a specific program in the Features tab. The Available After box will not appear if you go from the Dashboard to Features on the left-hand side.
While creating your program registration, click the Features tab at the top of your page. To create a new feature, click + New Feature in the top right-hand corner.
From this page, you will be prompted to enter information regarding this feature:
- Name: The name of the feature.
- New Category or Category: You have the ability to categorize these features. You can either create a new one when adding this feature or selecting an existing category from the drop-down.
- Description: Brief description of this feature.
- Gender: You can control which gender this feature is applicable to.
- Age From & Age To: You can control what ages this feature is applicable to.
- Available After: If this feature is available after a certain amount of registrations, you can set that number here (i.e. Family Discounts).
- Start Date & End Date: You can control the time frame in which this feature is available.
- Maximum Quantity: This is the number of total times this feature can be used because it is no longer available.
- Amount: This is the amount of money applied to this feature. If you wanted to apply a discount of $25 off for this feature, then you would put "-25" in this section. If the feature is an added bonus and was for $25, then you would put "25" in this section.
- Voucher Code: If you want to make a Feature available to a specific registrant and not have it published on the Features page, you may create it with a Voucher Code. Once entered by the registrant on the Features page, the Feature will show as available to be selected
- Required: With this box selected, you are requiring this applicant to select the feature.
- Default Selected: With this box selected, if applicable to the registration, this item will be selected by default.
- Active: WIth this box selected, the feature is able to be selected/applied.
- Global: Checking this box off will make this feature globally accessible as a Quick Add feature in any program, tournament, league, contract, etc.