From your admin account, you have the capability of editing features. These features can be created for one-time use, or created to be accessed everywhere; for programs, tournaments, leagues, contracts, etc.
A program feature cannot be edited within the program, but if the feature is marked as Global, it will be available in the Features tab in the organization's account.
- From your Dashboard, select Features on the left-hand side.
- This page will list all features you have created in the past, with the ability to filter through them with the use of the filters at the top of the page.
- To edit the feature, select Edit next to the feature in which you want to edit.
- From here, you can edit any aspect of this feature. Refer back to This Article for instructions on what each section means.
- Once complete, select Save at the bottom.
Note: Any change will carry down to every program the feature is attached to, so be sure you want to change that global feature.