- Click on 'Scheduling', then 'Competitions' from your Dashboard
- Click on the name of the competition
- Once you have clicked into the event, click on the tab labeled "Registrations."
This page will list all of your registrations (complete and incomplete) for this event. At the top of the page, you will have filters to sort through.
On the right-hand side of each registration, there are Check Marks and X's to label the application status:
- The registration application is complete, but they have not paid and have stopped at the check out page. They have not been accepted:
- The registration is complete, they have paid, but they have not been accepted:
- The registration is complete, they have paid, and they have been accepted:
- The registration is not complete (hover over checkbox to see what page they stopped on), they have not paid, they have not been accepted:
- If you see this, it means that the team was submitted in bulk by the club and skipped the questionnaire portion of the registration. They are Complete and have been Accepted.
- The Team has been Waitlisted.
- If the Team was "Declined" by the event, or "Withdrawn", they will appear like this.
- To view an individual registration and individually accept a team, you will click on that team's registration.
- On this info page, you will see this team's basic registration information.
- Next to Event Organization Flags, you are able to add a flag to this registration
- To delete this registration, click the Actions button on the right side.
- At the very bottom is where you can accept or activate this application.
From this page, you can also view more information by clicking on the Tabs.
- Registration: This page will show all the answers to the registration form.
- Billing: This page will show all billing information where you can then add an invoice and charge teams.
- Roster: This page will show you the roster (players, coaches, and managers) for this event.
- Scheduling Requests: This page will show a calendar view of all scheduling requests this team has made for your event.
- Schedule: This tab will include only this team's schedule.
- To bulk accept/activate teams, on the left-hand side you can individually select teams, or select the box at the top of the list to bulk select all.
- Once you have selected your desired teams, click the "Edit Registrations" button that appears at the top of your list.
- From this page, you can select the checkbox next to "Accepted/Active" and then click "Save" to accept/activate all the selected teams.
- From the list view of your registrations, you are able to export their information as well. In the top right-hand corner of the list, select the drop-down menu, then click "Export" to download a CSV file.