This article will walk you through creating divisions for your event, as well as placing teams within the division, and how to generate the matches and playoff matches.
- Click into the event you are wanting to set up and click on the “Scheduling” tab at the top of your page. This will prompt you to the “Divisions” tab. Click on the "+ New Division" button on the right:
- A new box will appear to create your division.
- Enter the Division name, Gender, Age, Tier, as well as the number of teams in that Division. Once complete hit "Add"
- Now you will see your new division added underneath:
- Once the division is created, you are able to select any age group from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have selected a group, you can edit this Division, edit the initial bracket you created or create another bracket within this Division.
- You can also click directly on the name or number of teams in the bracket to edit them.
- To add a team registration, under the desired division and bracket, click "+ Add Team."
- From this page, you will be prompted to either select an existing registration or add a New Team Registration.
- When selecting a New Team Registration, you have two options. If you click in the "Team" box, you will be able to select from accepted applicants for your event. Selecting the team from the drop-down will automatically populate their information.
- You can also manually enter a team and fill out the fields. Upon adding a registration, either way, you will have the ability to Accept/Activate the team by checking off the checkbox.
- The 2nd way to add a team is to click the "+/-" button on the far right-hand side to expand a list of teams.
- You can then drag and drop them into the open spots in the bracket.
- To add your playing rounds/weeks, click the "Settings" drop-down button then select "Round List."
- Click Here for our article on Round Setup
- Either click "+ New Schedule Round" on the left-hand side or click the hamburger button dropdown on the right-hand side then select "+ New Schedule Round."
- This will prompt you to enter some basic information for this round:
- Round Number: What number this round is chronologically in all of your rounds. Note: As you keep clicking "+ New Schedule Round," the round number will go up by 1 automatically for you.
- Start Date: When this specific round will start.
- Round Days: How many days this round will last.
- Click "Save" when you are done.
- Once you have created your rounds, you will set your game per day limits. To do so, first, click on the round number you are adding limits for.
- This page will prompt you to enter the Minimum and Maximum amount of games that are allowed on each day. When done, click "Save"
- Next, it's time to Generate Matches
- Click "Divisions" then select a specific Division from the Dropdown menu
- After you have a division pulled up, click the “Select Group Play Template” button.
- Only the number of teams in that flight options will appear. Select the template that best fits your tournament format.
- Once you have selected your group play template, you will then add a playoff template (if applicable to your event).
- After each template is selected, you will then create your matches. Click the "Create Matches" button. Once for the schedule, and again for the Playoffs.
After you have selected to create your matches, these matches have been created and you will start to schedule them. Click the "Primary Schedule" tab at the top of your screen and then the "Match Chart" below that.
- At the top of your page, you will see you are able to add filters to view specific schedules. On the left-hand side of the chart you are able to select the arrow drop-down to control the visibility of fields within sports complexes. On the right-hand side of the screen you are able to select which day you are looking at.
- Finally, below the chart, you will see your unscheduled matches. You will click and drag each of the matches up to their fields and time slots to schedule them. You also have the ability to click "New Match" and create a new match from this screen.
- Once all games are scheduled, you will then publish your schedules. Click the "Event Info" tab at the top left of your page.
- Then, on the right-hand side you will see a "Public Pages" link. That link will be the link you use to show your public schedule.