How to setup the basic information for a Program.
- After clicking New Program, the top of the page will ask for basic information about your program: Program Name, Seasonal Year, Program Dates, Age Method, Website URL, Accounting Code, and Merchant Profile.
Further down, the program setup page will allow you to select certain notification tools.
- Description: Here is where you can write a brief description of this event that will appear on the application.
- Welcome Message: This is a dialog box that will pop up to users on the program registration screen before they begin the registration process
- Notification Emails: Any email address placed here will receive an email notification when a player registers for the program.
- Reply to Email: This is the email that will receive any replies/messages from the registrants. Leave blank if you do not want an email address registrants can reply to.
The very bottom of the page will allow you to input different texts for the registrations.
- Payment Terms: Standard payment terms will be present by default, however, you can overwrite the standard text and enter your club's own payment terms, if needed.
- Agreement Text: This area allows you to enter text the registrant will acknowledge when completing the registration.
- Printable Agreement Text: This area allows you to enter text the registrant can download and print after the registration.
- Confirmation Email Text: In this area you can enter a custom confirmation email the registrant will receive after registration is complete.
After you have selected and entered all the information on this program setup page, click the Save button below the Confirmation Email text-box at the bottom of the page to continue.
After you click save, scroll to the top of the page and click Registration Form to move to the next section.