If you do not have a GotSport account, there are two ways to get one created. Options 1 is to reach out to your club administrator for help, as they have the ability to create an account for you. Or, you have the ability to create a new account at the time of a Program Registration.
- To create your account simply click the "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" button on your registration form.
- This must be done from a Program Registration link, not the www.system.gotsport.com homepage. Please reach out to your club/organizational admin for guidance on the Program Link.
- Next you will be asked "Who are you Registering?"
- If you are a parent of a player, please select "I'm registering my child or someone else" This option should be used if you're registering a player that is younger than 18 years old.
- If you are OVER THE AGE OF 18, and are registering yourself as a Player/Coach/Managers, click the "I'm registering myself"
- If you've selected the "I'm registering my child or someone else" option. You will first be prompted to enter the Registrant's Information FIRST.
- Once completed, click Save.
- You'll have created both your parent and player account during that process.
- Click Register next to your childs name, and you will start the process of the registration.
NOTE*** If you have any questions or need help with the registration. Please reach out directly to your club/organization admin that is running the program registration. GotSport is only the software provider that is used to create the program, but it is the responsibility to of the club to create the program and manage it's registrations.