These instructions are intended for the club admin. If you are a parent that is attempting to upload your child's photo, please reference this article linked below:
- From your Dashboard, you can click "Players" or click "Club Management" in the menu bar and then "Players".
- Click on the name of the player who you want to add/edit a photo for.
- Click "Choose File" if you would like to add a photo or replace your current photo with a new one. Photos should be headshots only from shoulders up, no sunglasses or hats.
- Once uploaded, click the "Edit" button to crop or rotate this image to make it look as clear as possible.
- Once you have cropped your photo, click "Save"
** Please Note, if the Edit button is not available for a specific player's photo, it is likely due to that player's photo already being verified by your state association. If you do not see that Edit button available, you should reach out to your club's governing body directly.