You are able to offer a Voucher for a tournament registration. The below steps will walk you through how to create the Voucher using Features.
- Find the event from within Scheduling>Events and click into the Event name
- Click on the Features Tab.
- Then click on the New Feature button:
- That will open up the New Feature box. Be sure to give your voucher concise name, category, description, and indicate the gender(s) and age group(s) for which it will be available.
- Name: The name of the feature.
- New Category or Category: Optional, but suggested for organizational purposes. You have the ability to categorize these features. You can either create a new one when adding this feature or select an existing category from the drop-down.
- Description: Brief description of this feature.
- Gender: You can control which gender this feature is applicable to.
- Age From & Age To: You can control what ages this feature is applicable to.
- Available After: N/A for Events.
- Start Date & End Date: You can control the time frame in which this feature is available. IE: Early Bird Discount window
- Maximum Quantity: The number of discounts a user can select at one time (Majority of time set to 1). For Example: This could be a feature for uniform purchases. If you wanted to offer up to 5 kits, you would put the number as 5. The registrant could then choose how many quantities they want to pay for.
- Quantity Available: This is the number of total times this feature can be used before it is no longer available. For Example, if you only wanted 100 people to use this, you would type "100" in the Maximum Quantity box.
- Amount: This is the amount of money applied to this feature. If you wanted to apply a discount of $25 off for this feature, then you would put "-25" in this section. If the feature is an added bonus and was for $25, then you would put "25" in this section.
- Percent: Allows you to set up a feature as a percentage instead of a fixed total amount.
- Required: With this box selected, you are requiring this applicant to select the feature.
- Default Selected: With this box selected, if applicable to the registration, this item will be selected by default.
- Active: WIth this box selected, the feature is able to be selected/applied.
- Global: Checking this box off will make this feature globally accessible as a "Quick Add" feature in any program, tournament, league, contract, etc.
- Available After Registration: This will allow you to offer the feature both during and after the registration has been submitted. This is only applicable to a team registration and will allow a charge (insurance, uniforms, equipment etc.) to be implemented after an application has been filled out for an event.