As a Club Admin, you have the ability to register any/all teams in your club to an event without having to click on the registration link directly.
- Click on the "Club Management" tab and then click "Teams"
- Click the "Registration" tab at the top of the screen.
- Find the event you want to register for, click "Register"
- If the event you are looking for doesn't show up automatically, you can search the event by clicking the "All Events" button.
- If the event you're registering to has multiple payment plans for different ages set up, you'll need to select the plan for the age of the team that you'd like to register
- If you find that there are teams that say "Level Not Allowed", then the competitive level of your team will need to be updated to match the level that is allowed to register to the event. Please reach out to the event if you believe this is an error.
- Locate the team that you're looking to register and click on the "Application Form"
- For each of the remaining teams that need to be registered, repeat steps four and five