Step 1: From the dashboard, go to "Association". click on the "Events".
Step 2: Click on the "Event".
Step 3: Click in to the team that you want to approve Players.
Here you can see:
- How many players have been "Approved"
- How many players have been "Pending"
Step 4: Check the "Players Box" then Hit "Approve Rosters".
Step 5: In this pop up, you will be asked if you want to create member registrations, this simply is asking if you want to submit these registrations to your governing body(s).You can select NO however keep in mind your governing body(s) deadlines to submit registrations. If you do want to submit registrations now these are the most common settings:
- Create Member Registrations: YES
- Bill To Mode - Bill to Club (This let's the system know that the club will be billed for these players)
- Send Registrations To - Please select your own organization from the drop down and hit approve rosters. (If you do need to send registrations to an additional governing body please repeat Step 5 and select the governing body that you want registrations sent to.
Step 6: Here you can see the "Green Check" to see which player are approved and ready to have documents created.
*If you want to approve all players on the team at one time. Check the box next to the name column and it will select all players.