This article will show you how and where to upload a birth certificate to a user's profile
IMPORTANT NAVIGATION INSTRUCTIONS
Documents must be added to the specific player profile under their forms section. Typically, parents will be accessing the system through their OWN user account login and NOT their child's profile.
- To find your associated family members, you will click "Account" in the top menu bar.
- Next click on "Family" in the left navigation bar.
- Click into the specific player and follow the instructions below:
- Click the "Documents" tab over on the left.
- Click "New Document"
- Select "Birth Certificate" in Document Repository and click "Go".
NOTE - if you do NOT see Birth Certificate as an option it means your Organization has not created a document repository for birth certificates - please contact them and ask to them to create one.
- Upload the file and click "Save".
Having issue uploading a document?
- Receiving an error message:
- Make sure the document is not too large. The system will only accept documents under 3mb.