- Once logged into the Parent Account select the "Account" tab at the top of the page. On the left-hand side select "Family" tab.
- Here you will select the Name of the Player you wish to complete the Requirements for.
- Now that you are in the Players account you will select "Documents" on the left-hand side.
- Here you will select "New Document" to upload a Birth Certificate.
- From the drop-down list select what this document is for. After doing so click "Go".
- When the page continues to open select the "Document Label", Click on "Choose File" to select the document being uploaded and after it is selected click "Save".
- To see all of the Requirements that are needed for your player account. Click "Dashboard". Once here on the bottom right you will see a section labelled "Requirements".
- To Complete a Requirement click "More Info" to the right of the requirement.
- Here you will click, "Submit new Report". and follow the steps to complete the requirement. You will do this for all requirements needed.
Once you complete a requirement it will be marked as "complete" or "Pending".