- From the Dashboard select "Club Management" and then click "Players".
- Select "Add Player".
- Once the window appears, type in the player's; DOB, First/Last Name, Email Address/UserID, and Postal Code. Once Complete click "Search".
- Once you see the list of players, next to the player you wish to add, click "Select".
- Once the new window appears, choose an "Affiliate Name" and click the grey box that says "Request Role Approval".
- You should now see the player under Club Management>Players with a "Pending" status to the right of their name.
- Once the player/parent approves this new role in the new club, they will be active like other players.
- Once the player/parent confirms the role you can add the player as a secondary player by going to "Club Management" and then clicking "Roster Builder" or by Clicking "Teams" and then "Roster Builder" like the below screenshot.
- Here you will select the Event.
- To add a secondary player, click on the Secondary Tab.
- Search for the player, then drag and drop them to the team using the "crosshair" next to their name. Or you can click the box to the left of the name, and Add to Team on the right next to the team name.
- Once completed, you will now see that player on the team with an "S" next to their name.