NOTE: For a player to show up in your CP player pool, they must be approved as Primary on an existing roster within your club in an event managed by your official registration organization. Roster rules, such as age and roster size will still apply to the addition of CP players.
- From the Dashboard select, "Club Management", followed by "Roster Builder".
- Here you will select the event from the drop-down and hit "Submit".
- Here you will now see the "Primary" and "Club Pass" tab.
- Click the "Club Pass" tab and you will now see your available Club Pass Players.
- Once here, you will Drag and Drop the "Crosshairs" to the left of the player to the team on the right.
- You can also check off the box and click Add to Team on the right hand side next to the respective team
- A pop-up window will appear that gives you the option to add the position and jersey number. Once complete Select "Add Player".
- You will now see that player on the team with "CP" as their status.
Note: If the player is already rostered on another team in this event and is approved they will automatically appear as approved for this team as a "CP" player. This can be verified by the green check mark next to their name.