This article will walk you through how to Add a Secondary Player to your roster.
NOTE: The event you are rostering will need to enable Secondary players in the event settings. If you do not see the option to add a secondary player like the below screenshots, you will need to reach out to the event.
- From the Dashboard select, "Club Management", followed by "Roster Builder", here you will select the event from the drop-down and hit "Submit"
- Select what type of player you want to add to a Roster (Secondary)
- Drag and drop the player to the roster.
- Once you drag and drop the player a window will appear where you will select the Position, Jersey (optional),
- You will now see the player on the right-hand side in the roster with status set to "S".