How to edit an admins module permissions.
*If you are interested in managing Team Level Permissions, see the article below.
When adding a new admin, you will first be prompted to assign the User a role of Admin, Reader, Assignor, Ticket Scanner.
- An Admin will have the ability to overwrite and make changes based off of the checkboxes you give them access to. For example, you could assign the club treasurer as an admin role and give them access to the Billing module within the club, and not Club Management or Scheduling.
- A Reader will have admin access, but will not be able to make any changes to user accounts.
- An Assignor role is used for the user assigning referees to events.
- A Ticket Scanner is someone who is scanning tickets using the Got Ticketing System.
- From the Dashboard, click the Users tab.
- Select the Admin's Name.
- Click Edit.
- Select off the boxes you want them to HAVE access to and click Save.
- Leaving all of the boxes unchecked will leave the user with Full Access to all modules.