If you have duplicate users, you have the ability to merge them. If you are a coach/manager or parent/player please ask your club admin to merge profiles.
To merge, both profiles must have these requirements for GotSport to qualify as a duplicate user:
- A role with your organization
- Same First Name, Last Name
- Same Gender
- Same D.O.B
If the system does not recognize the profile as a duplicate, here are some things to check:
- The search is CASE SENSITIVE, so make sure the first and last names EXACTLY match upper and lower case - e.g. matt and Matt will not result in a match, but Matt and Matt will result in a match.
- Make sure name does not have extra spaces before and after the name.
- One profile has a nickname over another with a legal name. E.g. Jen vs Jennifer
Click the "Club Management" tab on your left, followed by "Dashboard" directly below.
Click the "Duplicate User Suggestion" button highlighted in red. (To show as a duplicate user suggestion. First Name, Last Name, Gender, and D.O.B must match exactly on both profiles).
Click the name of the user that you want to merge.
Select the profile that you want to be the default profile going forward, then click "Merge".