- Go to Scheduling > Competitions. Click into your existing competition or create a new competition.
- The Competition Type is to be set to "Registration".
- Click "New Event"
- Name your event and fill in the following information and click "Save"
- Click on the "Event" Tab and then click on "Access & Options"
- It's now time to set up the league
- Follow the first three steps again to create your league. This time, the Competition "Type" for your league Competition should be set to "LEAGUE".
- After creating the league, go to "Access and Options" and enable your settings.
- You have the option to allow or require teams to select a source roster. If you enable the source roster, that will sync that source roster to the league roster.
- You can set the source roster to the "Official Rostering Event in your state and the Official roster will automatically sync to the league roster. You can select multiple source rosters that they can choose from.