GotSport is powerful sports management platform that allows seamless integration between Governing Bodies and their Events, Clubs, Teams, Coaches, and Players.
If your Governing Body has moved over to GotSport this page will walk you through how to get set up with your new GotSport account.
GotSport Account Setup
GotSport allows users to manage multiple family members, roles and teams with a single account/login.
Below is a breakdown of who you will need to contact in order to get your GotSport Account created depending on what type of user you are:-
Organization Admin: Clubs and Leagues
- Your organization will be setup by your Governing Body.
- Your Governing Body will then create a user account for the organization's chief administrator and set them up as an admin, so they can access your organization's dashboard - to learn how to switch from your personal dashboard to an organization dashboard click here.
- Your organization's chief administrator will then create user accounts for their fellow admins and give them roles as admins to your organization.
- Note: Your Governing Body must create your new GotSport Organization Account. If your organization does not have an account you must contact your State/Governing body admin to verify they have set it up.
Individuals: Coaches, Managers, Player and Parents:
- If you are a user; Coach, Manager, Parent or Player, then your account will be setup by your Organization Administrator OR they will send you a Registration link allowing you to create your own account and register to their Organization.
- NOTE: You will need your Organization Admin to either create your account or send you a Registration link to create your new account yourself.
Your State Association / Governing Body will decide the onboarding process for their clubs and members. To find out how your State/Governing Body is onboarding, visit their dedicated onboarding sites listed below:-