GA GUIDE FOR CLUBS:
- REGISTER YOUR TEAMS TO GIRLS ACADEMY EVENTS AND CREATE A ROSTER
- ADD PLAYER TO EVENT ROSTER
- HOW TO ACCESS YOUR RISK MANAGEMENT CARD
(AVAILABLE ONLY at this time for Florida, Michigan, South Texas, Missouri)
Use the link above to access your risk management card to upload as a background check for GA
Per player registration fee is $50. Primary/P: Player from your club on a GA who only participates in the GA.
For a player to show up in your CP player pool, they must be approved as PRIMARY on an existing roster within your club. Roster rules, such as age and roster size, will still apply to the addition of CP players.
Per player registration fee is $50.
- Part-time/development player within your club, but not on a GA team as a P.
- Part-time/development player from another club
- A written formal agreement signed by both clubs with the player's non GA club must be provided to the league
- Players must participate in one day a week of training with the GA club
- After 12 games, the player moves to a P player in the GA or returns to the original club
- HOW TO REGISTER TEAM NAMES
Use this format: 08G GA
Do not use Lonestar 08G GA
- HOW TO TRANSFER A PLAYER FROM ONE GA CLUB TO ANOTHER GA CLUB
First, confirm the transfer in an email to the Director of Operations and include both club contacts (the club she is leaving and the club she is joining).
Please include the reason for player transfer.
The Director of Operations will then release the player from her current roster.
The Receiving Club will go to "Club management" > "Players" > "Add Player", and insert the First Name, Last name, Email, DOB, and Zip and hit "Search"
The new club will go to their club management area and add the players via the roster builder.
Inform the Director of Operations, so the player can then be approved to the roster
This process is done on the player profile on the account tab
- GA COACHES/MANAGERS VERIFICATION PROCESS IN GOTSPORT
All coaches and managers must complete the following tasks:
- State Association Background Check - complete and pass a background check through your state association the upload approval document/current Risk Management Card or the coach or manager pass for the current season that has been approved by your state association.
- Head’s Up - upload certificate into GotSport coaches profile; only the coach can upload; must be current. If already completed for state association in GotSport, coach or manager just need to click Check Records button to update to fulfilled or use the upload tool to upload the completion certificate.
- Safe Sport - upload certificate into GotSport coaches profile; only the coach can upload; must be current. You can also sync up in GotSport. If already completed for state association in GotSport, coach or manager just need to click Check Records button to update to fulfilled or use the upload tool to upload the completion certificate.
- The coach needs to be moved to the event roster in order to be approved to the roster; this is completed in roster builder.
- Once all coaches for your club have completed the steps, complete this form for approval to the roster(s).
The coaches/managers have 2 options to bring game cards. One is the standard, which has both teams' rosters on it with all the match info. The 2nd option is to print photo game cards. They are all the same information, but you see your team's photos (with names under each photo), plus your roster. The only thing you don’t see is the opponent's roster. All game info is on the card still. Your match card can serve as your roster, as all players print on there with their photos.
- Both coaches and the referees need to sign the game card.
- We recommend the away teams take a photo of the game card.
- The home team needs to upload the game card and enter the score
- The home team reports RED and YELLOW CARDS after each game.
- A drop-down with all players on the roster will allow you to select the player & the reason code for the card.
- Automatic suspension for red cards in GotSport
- The player will have a red line through the name for the next game.
- Red cards will be confirmed with referees/assignors.
- HOW TO CHANGE TEAM COLORS ON THE GAME CARD
A club can change its colors.
Click Club Management--- Teams and see the list of teams.
Click on the team
On the far right of the team, info pop up, see color options.
Click the color ie. BLUE and change it to your color/shade ie. Green
Remember to hit save.
- HOW TO CHANGE A SCHEDULE IN GOTSPORT
Club Self Scheduling Instructions 1: Creating Venues/Fields
Club Self Scheduling Instructions 2: Assigning locations and times to matches
*The GA Director of Operations and GotSport are the only ones who can add/create games then clubs can do the rest.
- HOW TO SCHEDULE A GAME IN A NEUTRAL VENUE IN GOTSPORT
If your team is playing a HOME match at a neutral site, or a site that is NOT your home venue, please do NOT create a new venue/pitch.
The home club will need to contact the hosting club where the game is being played at and ask for their venue to be shared with your club.
*** Clubs that are asked to share their home venues, please follow these steps to share a venue.
- HOW TO UPDATE GAME TIME ON THE SCHEDULE IN GOTSPORT
Please see below to update the time on the schedules if it shows anything other than your local time.
The chart defaults to the time zone of the user viewing the chart.
If users do not set this when the accounts are created, it defaults to EST.
All users that are logged in and go to the public page, will see the times in their profile time zone.
Now, when a user is on the chart, it displays the time zone being used. It also displays the time zone of the venue next to each field.
The time zone being used by the chart can be changed by clicking on the time zone and picking another one more appropriate.
Please pay them upon receiving them via credit card or debit card; no e-check or a paper check is available. Invoices will need to be paid in order for players to participate in the GA.
After the initial invoice in August and as new players are approved, invoices will be created on a monthly basis and will also need to be paid at the time of invoice.
*To view all players, on the invoice payment screen, there is an export button in the upper right-hand corner that will list all players that are a part of that invoice.
- GAME CHANGE REQUEST
After the schedule is locked, all game changes for the 21/22 season must be requested via the Game Change Request form in GotSport and approved by the GA. The link to the Game Change Request form is https://system.gotsport.com/forms/2002561T5 and the instructions are as follows:
- After clicking the link, you will log in to GotSport and fill out the form with all the information for your request. Then hit "Save" at the bottom.
- On the following page, you will click "Checkout" and then "Register" on the next.
- At the bottom of the final page, click "Continue to My Account" and your form will be submitted.
- You will receive a message from GotSport that your request has been sent.
- A notification will then be sent via GotSport once the request is approved or denied.
this link will give you access to club resources and download girls academy Forms
You must have a credit card on file in GotSport
PLAYER RELEASE FORM:
Still Need Help, Click on the Button Below for a full list of help articles for Cub Administrators