GA GUIDE FOR PARENTS:
All players are required to have a valid birth certificate or passport and a headshot uploaded to their profile and moved to a roster for approval.
When you log in, you are viewing your profile, not your daughter's. You need to click on family on the left-hand side of the page, then click on your daughter's name, then you will be on her profile and can upload the photo (unless the club is supplying the photo) and birth certificate or passport.
Here are a few reasons why a player registration may not be verified or approved at this point.
- No headshot and birth certificate or passport is uploaded
- DOB entry does not match birth certificate or passport
- Another document is uploaded other than the required birth certificate or passport
- A birth certificate or passport is not legible to verify DOB
- Error in the upload of the certificate or passport to verify DOB
- Submitting Forms
- Uploading Birth certificate
- Upload Player photo
- Forgot Password
- Add a graduation year
Still Need help, Click on the Button Below for a full list of help articles for parents and players