Adding a guest or club pass player to an event roster
To add a guest/club pass player to an event roster, you'll first want to be sure that the event is allowing both types of players for the event. Once this is done here are the steps:
- Add the player that you're using for the event to your club by going to: Club Management > Players > Add Player. Here is our guide on How to Add a New Player
- Now that the player has been added you will go to "Roster Builder"
- Select the Event, followed by the "Guest" or "Club Pass" Tab.
- When you drag the player from the guest pool to the team's roster, a box will appear asking for the Position and Jersey number, the status will automatically be set to "G" for guest. or "CP" for Club Pass
- Now you will see the player on the roster. In the image below, the Yellow Triangles represent the Players are Pending and need to be approved by the Event before they are officially rostered.