This article will walk you through how to set up an event roster as a coach or a manager if the event you are attending and your club admin allow it. If you are having difficulty, please contact your club administrator or the event director to adjust settings allowing you to build a roster.
- To create an Event Roster go to "Team Management", then click on the team name you are wanting to create a roster for.
- Once the team page pops up select the "Rosters" tab.
- In the "Select Event Roster" drop-down, select the event and click "Search". Once you have selected the event, begin to add players by clicking the "Add Player" button.
- A new window will appear. Enter the First Name, Last Name, and DOB of the player you want to add and click "search".
- Once the player appears, click the "Add" button to add them to the roster.
- If you are adding a brand new player that does not have an existing account, you will get a message that says "No users found..." and will need to complete the information on the player to create an account for them:
- If you would like to create the account so that the player and their family can login, you'll want to assign an "Email/UserID" and temporary password to the account and let the parent know what that is so that they can login and access their account:
- The parent/player can then use these steps to login and access the newly created account: Login to account