When creating divisions and placing teams, there can be times when teams can seem to be "missing". This happens when teams are already placed in a division and then the size of a division is reduced to a smaller number of teams. To make the teams reappear simply increase the size of the division and then you can drag and drop them to their appropriate seeding place or division.
Below we will go through an example and how to resolve the issue.
1. To get to your divisions setup for an event go to the Scheduling Module and then go to Events.
2. Click on the name of the Event.
3. Locate the "Scheduling" button at the top of the page and click on it.
4. Go to the "Divisions" drop down menu and select the division that you want to working on.
5. In the example below we have a total of 12 teams, 8 in Bracket A and 4 in Bracket B.
6. I decide I'd prefer two divisions of six. However, the teams from Bracket A do not auto-populate into Bracket B - the two teams "seem" to be missing.
7. If I click "+ Add Teams" it also doesn't find the teams.
8. If I increase the Total Teams size of Bracket A back to eight again the two teams appear again.
9. I can now drag and drop the teams to Bracket B.
10. Both Brackets now show six team.
*Note that you may have to do this process for multiple brackets and/or divisions to try and locate a missing team.