The below instructions will demonstrate how a coach or manager can set a Match Day Card/Roster for specific team matches. Below we will also show you how to add a Club Pass Player to a game card/match day roster, and how to clone from previous matches.
- If you are a coach or manager log in to your Account and click on "Team Management".
- Select "Matches" on the left bar.
- Once the Matches load you can select a Specific Team under "My Teams" and/or select a specific "Event" and click the "Search" button.
- On the far right of each Match, click on the three dots
- Select "Home Match Day Roster" or "Away Match Day Roster" to activate the ability to set the specific day roster for the Match.
- Once you have selected the "Home Match Day Roster" or "Away Match Day Roster" you will see the list of "Attending" players listed on your Event Roster. If you would like to add all players to the "Attending" list for the specific Match Day Card/Roster, simply check the box at the top and select "Add to Match Day Roster".
- To Remove Players, select the "X" to the right of the player under Attending.
- If you wish to add a Club Pass player click the "Add Club Pass Player" button.
*GotSport Suggestion: When adding Club Pass Players, we suggest removing players from the attending section first that will not be playing. That way when a CP player is added it automatically adds them to the Attending Section.
If you receive an error that CP limit has been reached, then you will need to remove at least one CP player in order to add another.
- Then search for the player by entering the player's First Name, Last Name, and DOB and selecting search.
- Once the Player appears you will add the jersey number (Optional), Affiliate Name, Role, and select Add.
*The player is now automatically added to the attending list. (If roster limit has been reached, CP player will appear in the Event Roster Section)
- If you would like to use the same Match Day Card / Roster for the NEXT scheduled Match, select the Match from within the list of Matches and select search. Once on the Match Day Card/Roster, select "Clone Prev Match Roster" and the "Attending" players from the previous Match Day Card/Roster will be added accordingly.