Clubs can include answers to any questions that were asked on a program registration form on the player list in roster builder.
1. From the Dashboard, select Programs and then Programs List.
2. Click on the name of the program that you are working on.
3. Go to the Registration Form tab to see all of your form questions
4. When you see the question that you would like to see the answers for on the roster builder list, click on the Edit button.
5. Locate the check box that says View in List and select the check box, followed by hitting Save.
6. Next you will go to your Roster Builder tab by clicking on Club Management and then Roster Builder.
7. Click on the event that you're working on rosters for in the drop-down and click Submit.
8. Locate the Program filter from the filter options and choose the Program that you want the responses to the form question when setting up rosters. Then click Search.
9. After you've selected your desired program, you will see the answers to any questions you have checked to be viewable.