Club admins can use filters to narrow down a search of all players in a program, as well as use filters to find answers to the registration form questions.
- Within your club account click on Club Management and then Players
- Click on the filter dropdown and select "Player Program".
- Next select the Program or Programs that you would like to pull the answers to from the form questions
- Click on "Add Filter".
- Scroll to the bottom of the filter options and you will see each of the form questions that were asked.
- Select the answer or answers that you would like to work on.
- You can click the "ADD Filter" button to add another filter to view data/answers from another question if desired.
- When you are satisfied with the data, click on the search button.
After the search is completed, you have the option to export this data or you can select players and message them or add flags.