How to Create a Custom Playoff Template as an admin or select default templates.
In this example, we are creating a 2 Bracket Playoff with a Semi-Final and Final.
1. From the Dashboard select Scheduling and Playoff Template.
2. Here, you will click +New to create your own Custom Template.
*If you would like to select an already made template in the system select Default Playoff Formats and select the Playoff Name.
3. Once you select +New, this window will appear where you will give this Template a Name, Description, and select whether it is Valid for league and/or tournaments. Followed by clicking Create Playoff Format
4. Here you will select New Tier, to start building your Semi-Finals.
5. Here, Enter the Type (Semi-Final) followed by Home and Away Team Selections (Bracket A&A)
In the # box input standings place of the team that will playing in the Semi. Example shown is the team that placed 1st (#1) in Bracket A will play the team that place 2nd (#2) in Bracket A .
When complete, select Create Playof Element
6. When the page refreshes you will see the task has been marked as complete with the green banner.
Now you will select New Match to create the second Semi-Final.
7. Here, Enter the Home and Away Team Selections (Bracket B&B)
In the # box input standings place of the team that will playing in the Semi. Example shown is the team that placed 1st (#1) in Bracket B will play the team that place 2nd (#2) in Bracket B.
When complete, select Create Playof Element.
8. Now that the Semi-Finals are created we will select New Tier to create our Final
9. On this window give the Type a name (Final) followed by selecting who plays who.
In this Example: Winner of Semi-Finals A will play Winner of Semi-Finals B
Select Create Playoff Element when complete.
10. You will now see a banner in green noting the task is complete. Your Custom Template is now complete.
11. If you select Playoff Formats, you will be brought to the Playoff Templates page where your completed template will now appear under Custom Playoff Formats