As an admin for an event, you can add or subtract teams' points in the standings as needed.
1. From your club dashboard, open the "Scheduling" module and click on "Events"
2. Click on the name of the event that you are working on.
Within your event, you will now click on the "Registrations" tab:
3. On the list of teams, you will then click on the name of the team that needs to have the points total adjusted. If there is a long list of teams, it is recommended to use the filters to condense the list of teams.
4. When you are on the team information, you will click on the "Schedule" tab:
5. Use the up or down arrow to adjust the points for that team accordingly and then click save:
6. Once this is complete, the point total adjustment will reflect on the scoring results and the public pages.