The below instructions will demonstrate how to set a Match Day Roster and print a Match Card for specific Team matches as a Coach or Manager.
- From your account select Team Management, followed by Matches, Filter by the Event. Now click Search.
- Now select the, , next to a Match followed by Home Match Day Roster or Away Match Day Roster.
- Now select the "bulk" box and click Add to Event Day Roster.
- If you would like to remove any players, simply click on the Green X next to the right of the names.
- To Print a Match Card, select Match Card in the top right.
Note: If you have added a new player to your event roster and they do not show on the match day roster, they will need to be added to the attending list.
How to Clone a Roster from Previous Event Dates
- If you would like to Clone the roster from the previous event date, go to the match date you are wanting to work on and select Search.
- Here you will select Clone Prev Match Roster.