Club admins can prevent coaches and managers from printing ID cards and/or rosters without using the Roster Editing Lock tool. This can be done in bulk.
- As a club admin, access your club account and then go to the "Club Management" module and click on "Teams".
- Check the box next to any team that you want to change the print setting to on/off,
- After selecting the check boxes, click the button that says "Team Document Permissions".
- Click the box to prevent either/both of the downloads, or uncheck the box to allow this function. Then click the "Save" button after changes are made.
- The setting will update accordingly on the team list page