This article will show you how to set up your Divisions for your League or Tournament
- Click into the Event you are wanting to set up and click on the Scheduling tab at the top of your page. This will prompt you to the Divisions tab. Click on the + New Division button on the right:
- A new box will appear to create your division. Enter the Division name, Gender, Age, Tier, as well as the number of teams in that Division. Once complete hit Add.
- Now you will see your new division added underneath:
- Once the division is created, you are able to select any age group from the drop-down menu.
- Once you have selected a group, you can edit this Division, edit the initial bracket you created or create another bracket by selecting New Bracket. You can also click directly on the name or number of teams in the bracket to edit them.
- To add a team registration, under the desired division and bracket, click + Add Team.
- From this page, you will be prompted to either select an existing registration or add a New Team Registration.
- When selecting a New Team Registration, you have two options.
- If you click in the "Team" box, you will be able to select from accepted applicants for your event. Selecting the team from the drop-down will automatically populate their information.
- Or you can manually enter a team and fill out all the fields. Upon adding a registration, either way, you have the ability to Accept/Activate the team by checking off the checkbox.
- Finally, select Save.
- A 2nd way to add a team is to click the +/- button on the far right-hand side to expand a list of teams. You can then "drag and drop" them into the open spots in the bracket.