This article will show you how to Open your application for Leagues or Tournaments.
- To open registration, click the Event tab in the top left to return to your Event Info page.
- Here you will check off the box that says Open Registration Form.
- Now that your application is open, you can also mark off the Allow Clubs to Directly Enroll Teams box if you have child clubs under your account so they can directly enroll teams without having to submit the full application.
- Once you click Save, the Global Registration URL will appear.
This will be the link you share for teams to register directly for your event.
- It is highly recommended for open tournaments to check the box that says "Include and Require Team Roster Coach/Manager Step" as shown above. This will provide a secondary contact on the application in addition to the enroller, and each team will have a coach which will helpful when it comes to running the Coach's Conflict report at time of scheduling.